Thursday, December 12, 2013

This weekend I...

  • Watched cousins play together
  • Drank wine with my Dad
  • Took a long walk with my Mom
  • Ate my weight in Dunkin' Donut muffins
  • Watched Anna as she split her lip falling off a recumbent bike
  • Watched Anna get a bloody nose falling down the stairs
  • Drove 13 hours
  • Swam in a hotel pool
  • Visited Buttermilk Falls 
  • Actually got nostalgic about high school 
  • Played in the snow
  • Cried, laughed, and celebrated my Aunt Sue
Anna and Adelaide Buttermilk FallsNewfield High SchoolButtermilk FallsNewfield High SchoolAnna

1 comment:

  1. The bottom of Buttermilk Falls is the local swimming hole in the summer. At the bottom of Treman falls (closer to Aunt Sue's) is another swimming hole along with a state park.

    ReplyDelete